Chocolate and Strawberry Valentine's Martini
Valentine’s Day is the perfect excuse to indulge your other half, or yourself, so in celebration of the most romantic day of year, we’ve shared our recipe for a chocolate and strawberry martini, a deliciously decadent blend that is super easy to make.
Shake the cocktail up at home to woo your other half, or invite your friends round and celebrate singledom together.
CHOCOLATE AND STRAWBERRY MARTINI
– One tablespoon of strawberry jam
– 25ml creme de Cacao
– 25ml vanilla Absolut Vodka
– 25ml framboise liqueur
– 25ml of strawberry puree or strawberry sorbet
– 50ml of champagne
– a 50ml glass
– a cocktail shaker
– Combine all the ingredients in a cocktail shaker and shake vigorously for one minute.
– Strain the cocktail into your chosen serving glass and serve alongside a shot of champagne for an extra dash of decadence.
*This recipe has a reasonably subtle chocolate flavour. For more intensive flavour add 25ml of creme de cacao blanc.