A passion martini recipe
Our cocktail menu is brimming with sophisticated blends and delicious tipples that are perfect to sip on in the bar or on the terrace. We thought we’d give you a slice of the action and let you in on learn how to make one of the most popular cocktails on the menu: a passion martini.
Let our bar manager Rudi West take you through the steps to make a passion martini at home.
– 25ml Passoa
– 50ml Absolut vanilla vodka
– 50ml passionfruit purée
– 25ml lime juice
– 12.5ml vanilla syrup
– Half a passionfruit
Equipment you will need:
– A spirit measure
– Boston cocktail shaker
– Two serving glasses, one coupé for the martini and a shot glass for prosecco
1. Chill your serving glass by filling it with ice and set aside.
2. Place all ingredients apart from the prosecco in the Boston cocktail shaker.
3. Fill the shaker with ice, place the lid on firmly and shake for 10 to 15 seconds.
4. Remove the ice from the serving glass.
5. Separate the Boston shaker, place the strainer on top and pour into the chilled serving glass.
6. Top with the passionfruit half and serve with a shot glass of prosecco.