Mango Tango mocktail recipe
We have a delicious mocktail available in the bar at the moment, the perfect antidote to feeling left out if you’re the designated driver or attempting to go alcohol-free. Blending an exotic combination of fresh passionfruit, lime and pineapple, the flavours mix together perfectly, resulting in a delicious drink with a healthy dose of fruit too, and we’ve shared the mocktail recipe.
If your busy schedule doesn’t allow for a drink in the bar, try and make this tropical drink at home.
YOU WILL NEED:
- One fresh passionfruit, halved
- One lime halved (in order to recreate the lime garnish in our cocktail, peel a spiral from the lime using a paring knife before slicing the fruit in half)
- A tablespoon of mango purée
- 250ml pineapple juice
- 15ml Monin vanilla syrup
- Spoon the flesh from one half of the passionfruit into a tall serving glass.
- Add the mango purée, pineapple juice, Monin syrup and the juice from half of the lime.
- Stir the mixture carefully and top with ice.
- Spoon the remaining passionfruit flesh onto the top of the ice, and top with your choice of garnish. We went for a slice of orange, a spiral of lime rind and a sprig of fresh mint with a biodegradable straw.