BOOKING TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Z Beds are charged at £50.00 per person per night (Age 5-16 years only)
- A deposit of 25% is required for all room bookings, balances payable upon check in.
- All rooms are offered, subject to being available, on receipt of a deposit. Occasionally it may be necessary to amend prices and facilities.
- Sorry, no pets allowed except for guide dogs.
- Any special offers cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer, and if conditions are not fully met, then the standard tariff will apply.
- The Beach is a smoke free premises and smoking is not permitted. Smoking in a room will incur an additional cleaning charge of £100.00 to render the room smoke free again.
- Cancellations must be received in writing.
- Cancellations made 21 days prior to arrival date will receive a refund of the deposit paid.
- Regrettably, bookings cancelled within 21 days of the arrival date will result in forfeiture of the total price of the reservation.
- We highly recommend that your own suitable travel/holiday insurance is in place at the time of booking.
- Whilst The Beach has taken all reasonable steps to ensure that the information contained on its website and any other form of promotional material are accurate, The Beach reserves the right to alter, substitute or withdraw any service, facility or amenity.
- Onsite parking is limited and we are therefore unable to guarantee a parking space during busy periods.
- The Beach cannot accept responsibility for any material loss, damage, additional expense or inconvenience directly or indirectly caused by or arising out of the property and its plumbing, gas, electrical or otherwise, or exceptional weather.
- No responsibility is accepted for loss or damage to property, vehicles or vehicle contents belonging to the guests or any member of their party during the occupancy.
- if due to reasons beyond the control of The Beach, booked accommodation is not available on the date of arrival, The Beach will refund the guest deposit, but will be under no further liability.
- The Beach reserves the right to refuse any bookings.
- Failure to comply with any of the booking conditions may result in the party being asked to leave immediately