The Beach Blog
Dry January is officially over, and to celebrate the occasion we’re sharing a delicious cocktail for you to try at home. Combining zesty lime, fresh mint, and prosecco, this cocktail is a brilliant twist on a classic mojito, with a refreshingly exotic flavour that we can’t get enough of.
Skinny Prosecco is also lower in sugar than your average bottle of bubbly, so it’s a healthier option if you’re sticking to the clean eating plan. Have a go at making the cocktail yourself at home, or head to our bar and request one.
– 1 lime sliced into quarters
– 25ml gomme syrup
– 10 mint leaves
– 50ml white rum
– Skinny prosecco
– Muddle the lime and mint leaves in the bottom of a sturdy glass,
– Add the gomme syrup and continue to muddle,
– Half fill the glass with ice and pour over the rum,
– Carefully transfer the mix to your desired serving glass,
– Fill to the top with Skinny Prosecco.