Brown Banana cocktail recipe
The Brown Banana cocktail is a new favourite here at The Beach bar. It’s the ultimate indulgent drink which is the perfect accompaniment to a dessert, or simply enjoyed on its own of an evening.
With this super simple cocktail recipe, you can now make it in the comfort of your own home too.
YOU WILL NEED:
- 50ml Mozart chocolate liqueur
- 25ml vanilla vodka
- 12.5ml crème de banana
- 12.5ml double cream (plus 100ml for the topping)
- Add the chocolate liqueur, vanilla vodka, crème de banana and double cream into a cocktail shaker
- Securely fasten the lid and shake vigorously for 10 seconds
- Whip up 100ml of double cream
- Pour the contents of the cocktail shaker into a serving glass and top with the whipped cream
- Garnish with a mint sprig