Floral Pressé mocktail recipe
Our bartender Matty created this refreshing mocktail for the MONIN Europe Elevated Cocktail Competition.
Its subtle, floral flavours are perfect for late summer evenings on The Beach terrace, to be enjoyed whilst watching the sun setting over Summerleaze Beach.
Matty has shared his secret recipe below, so you can now make it yourself at home with friends and family.
You will need:
- 25ml MONIN Elderflower (Fleur de Sureau) syrup
- 12.5ml MONIN Hibiscus syrup
- Dash of Fee Brothers Lemon Bitters
- Elderflower pressé (Cornish Orchards if possible)
- Garnish with lime wedge and cucumber spiral
- Add all ingredients apart from the elderflower pressé into a cocktail shaker and shake well
- Take a tumbler and add crushed ice to the top of the glass
- Pour in the mixture and top it with the elderflower pressé
- Serve with lime wedge and cucumber spiral to finish