Strawberry Sherbet Cocktail Recipe
A very popular cocktail in our bar, the Strawberry Sherbet Fizz is the ultimate summer drink, blending refreshing strawberry sorbet with bubbly prosecco for a decadent treat to enjoy on the terrace. Seeing as it’s such a hit in the bar, we thought we’d share the super simple cocktail recipe so you can make it at home too.
Strawberry Sherbert Fizz
YOU WILL NEED:
- One small scoop of strawberry sorbet
- 25ml Giffard Crème de Fraise des bois
- 75ml Prosecco
- One fresh strawberry and a curl of lemon zest.
- Add the strawberry sorbet and Giffard Crème de Fraise des bois to your chosen serving glass (we’ve opted for a champagne glass for added glamour)
- Crush the sorbet with a spoon and gently stir the mixture together
- Add the prosecco to just below the rim of the glass and stir carefully, enquiring the prosecco doesn’t fizz too vigorously
- Use a sharp knife to create a slit in the bottom of the fresh strawberry and place it on the rim of the glass along with the lemon rind
- If you’ve chosen a short glass to serve the cocktail in, you could add a biodegradable straw for easier drinking.